At MNG Health, we support our clients with effectively communicating the most important information to healthcare providers so they can make better informed decisions about patient care.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our newly formed Stategic Insights & Analytics team! If you are passionate about data, and genuinely excited about mining data across large data sets and converting learnings into value added actionable intelligence for internal and external clients, we invite you to explore this position!
What you’ll do!
The Analyst role will support our newly created overall company data vision, including directly supporting our clients and internal product, sales, leadership, and analytic teams with insights gained from analyzing data from multiple sources. The person in this position ensures we capture the data required for projects and products, accessing the data and verifying accuracy, and manipulating the data to transform it into strategic insights. Success will come from going beyond metric and data delivery, to focusing more on insights and optimization, as well as context and opportunities to optimize. Engagement with sales and clients will be continuous: from pre-sale insights, to campaign recommendations and forecasting, to post campaign insights and optimization recommendations. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Request, validate, integrate and manipulate incoming data (Prescription/Rx data, claims data, Payor data, target files, etc) leveraging a variety of applications and tools (SQL, Domo, Incorta, MS Access & Excel, etc)
- Capture the voice of the external and internal client to understand desired analytics and insights and prioritize deliverables according to opportunity and risk
- Generate new insights and analytic tools to meet and exceed all client expectations
- Mine large data sets to discover new insights, trends, opportunities, risks, and help add context around completed campaign results
- Translate data into valuable insights that add value for clients and create opportunities for MNG sales; and partner with sales to deliver the insights to market to help retain existing business and drive new business Develop internal and external dashboards that drive action and add value
- Coordinate with technology to develop analytic driven solutions and automate processes and insights where possible
What you need!
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, business, statistics, mathematics or similar field is required
- Minimum 2 years of data and analytics experience (preferably in pharmaceutical or marketing space)
- Proficient with SQL
- Adept with Microsoft products (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Competent with data visualization software
- Experience with business intelligence software
- History of mining large data sets and discovering valuable insights across them, and translating that into an easy to understand, clear, concise client facing deliverable that adds value and drives action
What we value for this position:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information professionally
- Self-motivated with a strong desire for continuous learning
- Strong organizational, quantitative/analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask, adjust priorities, meet deadlines, and successfully operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to follow through on and successfully execute tasks while adhering to specified quality standards
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and decision making skills
- A proactive mindset to seek information to create effective solutions
- Proven ability to build rapport while providing superior service and maintaining positive relationships with internal teams and external vendors/contacts
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member
- The ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
- Able to interact with clients in a professional and effective manner, delivering clear and concise communications that add value and drive engagement
- Always looking to improve processes, automate where possible, and ultimately drive organizational efficiencies
- Knowledge of KPIs related to various marketing campaigns such as email, media, social, etc and able to calculate these KPIs