Title: VP, Customer Solutions
Years at MNG Direct: Just hit the 7-year mark.
What are three words that describe you?
Calm, focused, and curious.
What’s your favorite MNG Health core value?
Personal Best; when you have a team of awesome people, with everyone giving their personal best, then really anything is achievable.
What’s something that has influenced you?
Learning from the innovative technology being applied in the consumer space. There is so much cool tech out there and it’s evolving so rapidly, the potential for how we can improve MNG Health platforms is limitless. For example, take Netflix… Aside from reinventing how we consume streaming video, it’s amazing how they use their AI and a great user interface to create a content path that leads to exponential consumption (ie, binging). And as a user I’m okay with that because they’ve recommended videos that I really want to watch. The trick is how we can successfully apply this innovation within the pharma space and play by the rules…or, maybe help pharma create new rules.
What are some of your favorite blogs or professional websites?
Here are some blogs that I check on a regular basis:
– http://chiefmartec.com/ … Must give credit to Mike A for turning me on to this one; great content about marketing technology
– https://blog.intercom.com/ … Outside of the pharma space; a great blog with product development insight
– https://www.invisionapp.com/blog … Interesting stuff about user experience and designing better products
– https://www.klick.com/health/blog/ … Good info related to pharma marketing from the agency perspective
– https://medium.com/ … Awesome app that allows you to curate the content that I really want to read
– https://mastersofscale.com/ … Fantastic podcast with interesting insight about scaling companies… Definitely more of a Silicon Valley spin on topics, but a lot of good nuggets for growing businesses
Tell us about your family!
We live in East Norriton, PA. My wife, Amanda, is an attorney at a law firm in Philadelphia doing civil defense work. I also have two sons: Logan, who just turned 3 and loves all things related to sports (he’s got a mean golf swing already); and Conor, our newest addition at just 3 months old.
What’s something that you’re looking forward to?
Warm weather and more sleep! And very much looking forward to help push the innovation envelope for MNG Health products, figuring out how we can leverage new technologies to create better experiences around our content and platforms.
Find Krister on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristerhammar/